Spring Greetings From Teddington Osteopaths
Welcome to the Spring edition of our newsletter. We hope that you are all enjoying the occasional burst of sunshine and warmer weather.
See below for our opening hours over Easter.
For those of you who are planning to travel over the Easter week-end, read on for our tips on how to avoid back and neck pain on your journey. Plus, we have exciting news from Janet Bell, one of our osteopaths.
Easter Opening Hours
- Friday 3rd April – Closed
- Saturday 4th April – 9 am – 4 pm
- Sunday 5th April – Closed
- Monday 6th April – Closed
Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Do you suffer from back and neck problems which seem to be aggravated by sitting for prolonged periods? Do you commute or travel regularly by car, plane or train? You may benefit from our tips on how to avoid back and neck pain when travelling.
Congratulations to Janet Bell on the birth of her first grandchild. A baby girl born on the first day of Spring!
Our gift vouchers make an ideal gift and are available for all of our wonderful treatments, such as:
- A chiropody treatment, including the luxurious Medi-Pedi to get your feet ready for the warmer months and those flip flops and sandals, or
- A stress-busting deep tissue massage to reboot mind and body!
For more information please contact our reception team on Tel: 020 8977 3295.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/teddingt/public_html/wp-content/themes/teddingtonosteo/single.php on line 23