Spring 2019 News & Offers
We hope that you enjoyed the beautiful Easter Bank Holiday weather. However, if pain, discomfort, injury or stress are preventing you from making the most of the spring sunshine then let us help you.
Read on for some essential ‘post’ London Marathon advice and for details of our £10 taster sessions to help keep your pain and stress levels at bay. Contact us for more information on a whole range of treatments from osteopathy to podiatry and acupuncture to reflexology.
Congratulations to everyone who took part in the London Marathon in April.
You did the training, took part in the event and hopefully achieved your goals. Now it is time to allow your body to heal and regain energy.
• Maintain a healthy diet and stay well hydrated, particularly now, in the days just after the run.
• Consider taking some supplements to boost your immune system. Your pharmacist should be able to advise you on this.
• Rest up for a week or two but do not sit for long periods. Try to do some light exercise eg walking or swimming to avoid stiffness, and do some stretches afterwards.
• Gradually increase your activity levels.
• Consider having a massage to help with your recovery.
• Most importantly, listen to your body and if you have any injuries, twinges, niggles or pain such as muscle or joint pain contact us on 020 8977 3295 for advice.
You may have seen our article in TW11 Magazine on how to beat stress. To further support our efforts in helping patients to manage stress we have some great offers for you in May 2019
30 minute acupuncture taster sessions for £10
30 minute reiki taster sessions for £10
Spaces are limited so call us now on 020 8977 3295
Subject to availability. Not available with any other current offer. One session per patient.
This year’s recent Osteopathic Healthcare Week focused on supporting the health of people in our community and also on improving people’s understanding of osteopathy through the #DIDYOUKNOW campaign.
Here are some of our favourite ‘did you knows’:
• Osteopathic care is based on your individual health needs, taking into account your age, fitness and lifestyle.
• Osteopathic practice is a safe, effective approach suitable for all ages, from babies to the elderly.
• Sprains and strains to muscles and joints happen to us all at some time in our lives. An osteopath can help advise you on the correct course of treatment.
• Adults need 150 minutes per week of physical activity that gets your heart pumping. Osteopathy can help to keep you active and pain free.