Acupuncture at Teddington Osteopaths
Lubica Stubnova BSc (Hons) MAcS
Lubica is a fully qualified TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) acupuncturist and is a member of The Acupuncture Society. She is a passionate believer in Chinese medicine and in the health benefits that it can bring.
Lubica’s background is in pharmacy. However, she chose to study traditional Chinese medicine (Acupuncture) and graduated from South Bank University. She trained in acupuncture (including electro-acupuncture), TuiNa massage, cupping and moxibustion under the supervision of Chinese acupuncture experts from the TCM Confucius Institute.
Acupuncture can help to treat a variety of conditions, including
- improving the symptoms of overactive bladder syndrome
- relieving tension type headaches
- relieving migraine headache
- relieving chronic low back pain
- relieving neck pain or chronic neck pain
- relieving temporomandibular (TMD/TMJ) pain
- treating osteoarthritic knee pain
If you would like more information about how acupuncture can help you please contact Lubica on 020 8977 3295.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/teddingtonosteopaths.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/teddingtonosteo/single.php on line 23